Monday, April 23, 2012

Tweet tweet!

Twitter: @runnersworld

Do you ever need a little bit of inspiration?

I stumbled upon Runners World on Twitter. Runners world is a magazine for runners with topics and articles that are much like the topics that I post about in my blog. 

A lot of times they will post links to articles that would be helpful to runners--people who are beginning, people who are experts, and people who are injured. 

Even if you do not use twitter, you can just google "@runnersworld on twitter" and it should be the first link to come up. I like to follow them because sometimes just seeing one of the quotes they posted, can give me the little reminder or boost that I need to exercise that day. 

There's no magic to running far...Endurance is mental strength. It's all about heart. 

^ The above is something they posted on Twitter this morning. 
Things like that can sometimes be the difference in lacing up those running shoes, or not. 

Check it out! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment