Shuffle Your Feet, and Shuffle Through Your Favorite Songs!
I recently purchased an iPod Shuffle to use just for fitness. I bought it on Amazon.com for only $45.00. It comes with a clip right on the back on the iPod, so it is easy to clip to a collar or waistband. It is very small, only about one square inch which is perfect when you're on the go. It only has a memory of 2GB, so I decided to use it for exercise; I only loaded upbeat, workout songs.
Music can really help while running. Songs with a good steady beat help to keep you in check with steady footfalls. Also, music is just good for the mind! When a happy sounding song comes on, you can't help but get a little happy yourself!
I'm very please with my new iPod Shuffle, I recommend them for fitness music for sure! Try it out :)

I really love this post. I feel like music is very important in order to workout. I know I personally have a very hard time putting myself through a long run and workout without music that pushes me to keep going. Great idea.
ReplyDelete